Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Mobile Moments

We've taken a lot of pictures this month folks!  Some of you may have seen some already because it is so easy to share them these days (I love my new phone!!)!  I didn't post all of the pictures I took from Spring Break so you'll see some more from then.  Here's what we've been up to this month.

This was during my quest to find an Easter Outfit for church.
I liked this one online,
but in the end this one didn't work for me...

After bath cuddles are the best!

He loves to play on the bench waiting for daddy to get off the bus.

I told Briant to bring me home some love....


Playing in the car...


From Spring Break at the Children's museum.
"Hey little lady, where can I take you?"

Briant checking out a Hot Wheels motorcycle.

Playing in the train tunnel.  He has an obsession with tunnels.

Another train table at the museum... he found them both!

He loves stacking cans on "topping".



We all like throwing rocks!

Another sword play picture.

Playing with friends on a warm day.

Helping daddy exercise.

Daddy lets him stand "peer" (up here).

Andrew's turn

I loved his crouch while he waited for his ball to hit the pins.
Can you here him saying, "Come on, come on!"

Andrew won his game!

Ice Cream is a great way to practice scooping with a spoon.

He can put them on all by himself.  Love looking
back to see this!

Here are some more from the Motor Speedway.



Little too much fun...

Lots of cars to see...

This one had a sad ending...

Cute puppy...

Gonna have to come back here...


Fun playgrounds.... can't to have more fun on these this summer.

Finished some more burp clothes.  These are for a friend who
isn't finding out what she is having... so the burp clothes are
gender neutral. 

Learned how to do a twist braid.
Anna, Kami, Ash, Kaite, Kate, Chelsea,
Sydney, Julie, Kat, Chantelle, &Cindy
can I practice on you this summer?

I was taking a pictures and he kept saying, "Cheese."
So we took one of him too!

That of course turned into a 40 picture session trying
to get a decent one of just the two of us.
We got many like this,

Some cute ones of Andrew laughing because I tickle him
to get him to smile.

The trick is to tickle enough to get him to smile,
but not too much so he wiggles.

This one was cute but I didn't like the blur.
Call me a perfectionist.  It is hard to self portrait,
especially with a phone that has a delay.

This is the one I settled on, and played with in
editing on my phone.
It turned into my new profile picture.

Poke, poke, poke.

At the car dealership, waiting for our oil to be changed.

Famished.

Daddy please?  I ruined my last ball!

Took baby steps to the Easter Bunny, but didn't
cry at all.  Thanks Mr. Bunny for working with us!

While I was at TOFW, with John Bythway...

Briant sent me pictures of the fun they were having,
running down hills.

This pictures from Briant was titled, "Little Rascal".

At the park with dad, giving Mom a break with
the ladies.



Briant went to a physical therapist because his back was
bothering him.  So she gave him some exercises to do.
This is what happens when you have no time for the gym.

It snowed and even though we are sick of Winter...
I still found the beauty of the snow on the trees.

I took an intentional detour just to get pictures.





I smelled a skunk while taking this picture, so I hurried
to snap a few more and be on my way.



I got a new niece!  She is gorgeous!
I am so hating not getting to go see her!
I love you already, Kate!

Playing Ring around the Rosies with a friend.

Oh no!  Trying to practice being an escape artist.  This
put an end to me letting him "play" in his crib.  I'm not going to
let him practice.  He hasn't done it since. I'll keep an eye out.

Love this stuff!

To be sung...
Let, Mommy fly a kite,
while Andrew plays on the toys.

The Easter outfit I had to search a while for,
but I absolutely LOVE it!

Making silly faces as the book suggests.

I also suggest giving someone a kiss.... which he is really good at.

Playing with his new bucket set.  This is what he will be using for
the Easter Egg hunt to come.
We kinda skimped on Easter festivities this year.
He still seems a little young to me,
I couldn't find an Easter Basket for him that I liked,
and I really just lacked energy and motivation to
dye eggs or make any yummy feasts.

1 comment:

Kyle and Kat said...

Fun!
Kami LOVES to have her hair styled she will probably let you practice all day! Kaite on the other hand, well if you need practice with spiking!
I love your skirt btw!