Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time Out for Women

Can I just say, this is exactly what I needed!

The first presenter was John Bytheway.  I've always kinda had a crush on this amazing speaker.  In fact when I heard he would be there that is when I decided I really wanted to go, to listen to this guy in person (not just on my CD player).  
His talks have really changed my life.  I've listened to probably 20 presentations he has given.  They have helped me be courageous, to have a good attitude, and to love the gospel.  He really puts things into light for me and helps me remember what is important.


I've always wanted to shake his hand and tell him thanks.  I finally got that opportunity!


We also got to listen to Jenny Oaks Baker

Amazing Talent!

There were a ton of women there!
We were in a group of 7, but the three of us with toddlers kinda stuck together.  We shared a hotel room and we stayed up until 2 AM.  We had a great time talking and giggling!

The next day, we got to listen to Jericho Road and Sandra Turley.
They were awesome!
 We also listen to a lot of other great speakers including Mary Ellen Edmunds.  I love that lady!

With my good friends!


I'm so glad I was able to go to this, it was so worth it!  I realized so many things I can be doing and thinking to better myself.  I came home with a fresh perspective and missing my two boys!

No comments: