Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Afternoon on Campus

Today was really cold, but sunny.  With all the rain this week, we had to get out.  I mean it's crazy beautiful here!  Briant told me I'd love taking pictures of all blooming plants on campus... and he was right!  I really went crazy with the flower pictures.  I told you there would be more!









I will not be climbing any Honey Locus trees anytime soon.

But even they, through their thorns, are getting green.


We spent a good amount of time at the mermaid fountain.  




















I love these beautiful birds!  I spot them all the time!  They aren't hard to miss.
They are always singing and I'm getting good at recognizing their song.


This is the Kelley Business School building behind the clock,
where Briant goes to school.





2 comments:

cindy baldwin said...

The red birds are male cardinals. :) They're the state bird of NC! Gorgeous pics!

Kyle and Kat said...

So pretty! I love your pics!!!!