Got to love the Antlers!

(sorry about the no make up :/ just got done swimming you know?)
Why did I do this? I'm not sure.
Looks like he's enjoying it though.

Excuse me sir, are you a buffalo?
We ate at Bubba's BBQ for dinner, which was so dilicous! Then it was time to head back home over all the passes (my first time driving them... not as bad as I thought). We were pretty exhaused when we got home. Swimming can really take it out of you. But we had a blast!
I really wanted to take some pictures this morning of all my flower's progress over the past couple weeks. My Hylathsense sp? came out and some of my Tullips too. Also there are quite a few more daffodils. When I opened the window to look outside, guess what I found? SNOW! Seriously, why do I live in Idaho? When Briant called his parents today they said it was 90 degrees in PA! I can't wait to go on vacation in a few weeks! Like I said before thought, these flowers are pretty hardy:


Why did I do this? I'm not sure.
Looks like he's enjoying it though.
Excuse me sir, are you a buffalo?
I really wanted to take some pictures this morning of all my flower's progress over the past couple weeks. My Hylathsense sp? came out and some of my Tullips too. Also there are quite a few more daffodils. When I opened the window to look outside, guess what I found? SNOW! Seriously, why do I live in Idaho? When Briant called his parents today they said it was 90 degrees in PA! I can't wait to go on vacation in a few weeks! Like I said before thought, these flowers are pretty hardy:
3 comments:
missy missy missy,
you silly girl, your times are ALL WRONG!!! ha ha! Kyle was 9.03 Chris was 9.28 and Briant was 10 seconds not 13!! And you made it down the first time at 13.64. But in the end I still won!!! HA HA HA!
Whatever. I can't remember all the times. I just remember the placings.
:)
I think you mean hyacinth?
Post a Comment