Thursday, October 8, 2015

July Mobile Moments - Part 2

The day after the wedding (July 4) we flew from Seattle to SLC, UT.  It was the best flight I've ever been on with kids!  Callie slept the whole flight, and we all got to just relax and watch the free programs on the planes TVs.  We car we rented was a new Nisson Altima, and it was really fun to drive.  It had a push button start, so I never had to take the remote key out of my pocket!

Nick and Andrew reunited at last!  These two are best buddies!


We went to a Children's discovery place of sorts, I forget the name.  They had lots of rooms to explore and play in.  We had a great time dressing up Callie and Jane.  They are going to be good buddies too!



Briant and Devin probably had just as much fun as the kids!



Peek A Boo

Lego Arch


Funny faces with Banana.

Had to go to Pizza Pie Cafe.

Next we headed north.  Andrew never even got to see the Idaho sign, we was so tired.

We had to stop at my old stomping grounds!
Always a Great Harvest girl!

Chilling by the IF waterfall!

Had to get one of our favorite snow cones, before heading up to my brothers!
They don't have these in PA.


This is where she learned to jump this summer!
 
Callie loved jumping on the trampoline!  

We had to head over to Mesa Falls!  This is where Briant and I were headed when we met.  This was a very memorable trip 8 years ago! It was fun to introduce the kids to this huge waterfall!












Bonking Kami.... this is how she shows her love.

I got Lyvi to smile at the camera for me!

He LOVES his cousins!  I wish he got to spend more time with them all.



Katie had just what he loves to play with most... CARS!
.... This was taken like an hour before he threw up!

Sunrise bike ride time!

What a great time I had with this great brother of mine.  So glad we could go.


We had to go to Jackson Hole again.  We love their swimming pool!



sleeping in the car again.

Look at this incredible view!


They slept alot in the car!



This is the same swing I used to play in at my Grandparents house when I was little!
Family reunion time!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa have such great toys!

Callie loves Watermelon!

Another cousin who is close to Andrew in age... they had lots of fun too!


My Sydney girl. I was only 12 when she was born.  Now she's all grown up!

Giant family Portrait!

All began with these eight people!

I thought our family photo turned out great!


Andrew loved drawing on these cool boards.  We were just
trying to keep them from getting dirty.

playin the toy closet again at grandmas.
We had a moments at the reunion where it rained.  So we all piled in my parents living room.  It was packed!








Apple Bobbing...

Horseshoes!
Fashion show time!  My mom got out all these close that
she kept from when we were little....





She kept some from when she was little, and some from my grandparents too.


My mom's wedding dress.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments: