Wednesday, October 7, 2015

July Mobile Moments - Part 1 SEATTLE

Better a few months late than never.  I don't think I've ever been this late with Mobile Moments before.  My first excuse was that I was waiting on pictures from family.  But shortly after coming back from vacation, I got called to be the YW President in my ward at church and know my mind is really scattered. It's really hard to stay on top of everything that I WANT to do as well as what needs to be done. I hope I can continue to keep up with Mobile Moments at this rate!

What amazing month July was!  Lot of fun, traveling, adventure, and family to see. We also had some sickness, a broken phone, crying, lots of lost sleep, and way too much time in the car.  But it was a trip I will always remember and we had lots of fun!

There are so many pictures in July that I'm going to start things out with Seattle:

We had to try on the dress before we left...

We had to hit up the awesome park the day we got there.  
After being on a plane for 5 hours or so, we all needed to get the wiggles out.






Then it was off to Panera.  Callie was teething and loved
chewing on Apples. She ended up getting like 8 teeth over the summer!

First views of Seattle.
There is so much to do in Seattle.  We couldn't do it all but we planned on doing plenty.
We hit up the Aquarium on the pier...



we found Nemo.
... took a boat tour...
...of course had to nurse Callie on the boat...




I love this picture of the wind in her hair with Seattle's skylight in the background.






This fish swims sideways... weird.



She was beat....  but we still had more planned!

...Pikes Place...




The next day we went to the Space Needle, Science Center, 
and EMP Museum.



There we planes landing in that lake behind us... so cool to watch through the binoculars.





She was practicing inclines.  She just wanted to step up
and step down over and over again.








Mt. Rainier
Temple Day!  The whole reason we made the trip.
Brother/Uncle gets married and we gain a new aunt/sister in law!




The gorgeous bride and groom.

We don't look too shabby ourselves.

Andrew loves his sister.


Cousin time...





It's time to dance.

Reception was at Rays Boat House on a pier.  So cool and very beautiful at sunset.
During the reception there were people in the water on paddle boards.
It looked so fun! I gotta do that someday.


Mt. Rainier out our window! WOW!!!  Never thought we'd see it that close up!
 Things I will also remember from Seattle:  Our tiny little Days Inn Hotel Room, my walk to Dairy Queen for a blizzard after the kids were in bed, being stuck in traffic with nowhere to go, and dinner with that beautiful Bride's parents.

No comments: