Saturday, June 22, 2013

He's 2!


Took this with my phone and absolutely loved it!

2 Years Ago at this moment, I held this little boy in my arms for the first time. 


 He changed my life then and continues to change my life for the good everyday.  He is so incredibly sweet and I love being his Mommy.  He teaches me so much, and brings smiles to my face everyday!



Of course we took Birthday pictures!




This is the one I'm putting on our wall!
















He loves pulling his wagon around right now!
His daddy is my best side kick when I take pictures... he gets the best smiles!  We got plenty didn't we!?!

Andrew is hitting toddler-dom with full steam.  He has been practicing a lot and I've caught him saying 5&6 word sentences.  He parrots just about everything we say.  The other day we were walking on the sidewalk and as we passed two young ladies I said, "Hello ladies."  And promptly Andrew said, "Hello ladies."  It sure gave me a giggle and the two ladies one too."
I also love it when he says, "Cummon Mommy, Et's go"and "Daddio".   He says so much these days I can't even remember them all.  Ha ha!  But our days are filled with cute things he says all day!

He still sleeps well, and quite often he'll remind me when it's time for him to take a nap.  He sleeps about 11 hours every night and 2 - 2 1/2 during his afternoon nap.

He eats more some days and less others... I think half of it is training Mom & Dad to not give him something too close to dinner (can be hard when you are a one car family and need to go pick up Daddy from work right around dinner time), and he is so distracted by what he would rather be doing if he isn't famished.  But he still eats plenty everyday, he's still growing.

We haven't been in for his 2 year check up, but from my own measurements, he is 3 feet tall, and weighs about 25-26 LBS.  Not sure how accurate my scale is.

He is starting to love the pool, he loves playing outside, and he loves reading books.  We went to story time at the library the other day and that was right up his alley!  He runs, he jumps, he kicks, he throws, he sings (with help), he helps, he is a little social butterfly, & he is a joy.

I love that little boy of mine.  He is a ray of sunshine to all he touches.

Happy 2nd Birthday, Andrew!  We love you!

2 comments:

Vic and Kathy Baldwin said...

I loved your blog describing Andrew - he is just...perfect! I love it when he says "I love you grandma!"

Giggles said...

Wonderful photos of an adorable boy.