Monday, March 4, 2013

February Mobile Moments

Preparing for the Kelley Kids Valentines Party 

The Valentines Party was a huge success!  We all had so much fun!  This is what
I decided to do with all of the Valentines Andrew got.  This way I can put them in our Family Album.
Now they are just on his wall so he can look at them :)


Best chicken nuggets ever.  Homemade = the BEST!

Andrew loves to help with the dishes... and to splash!

Happy boy.  What a cutie!

Play group at my place!  So much fun!

We love to make tunnels.

We found one of those cool shopping carts with a car on the front.
I think he liked getting in and out more than anything.

Manicuring.  Its necessary.

Ignore the face, he was having a bad moment, look at how long this kid is!
He is tall the width plus of a stair!

This kinda freaks me out, but Briant doesn't seem to mind letting him do it.
He can climb up this all by himself at the playground!

We went to RAAS Royal Competition they had here at IU.  (Indian Dancing)
It was really neat!  The costumes were all modest which I really liked.
I can't tell you how many things are just uncomfortable to watch sometimes
because the costumes are so revealing!

This is his new favorite thing to do.  Drive the car.

Another hair cut.... OH sweet baby hair.  So soft!

He loves trying on our shoes... all the time!

Valentines Day.... at home.  But I was with my Valentine, and that is
what really matters!  We had some steak (a rare thing in our home) for dinner.

I finally put his quilt I made him in is crib.
All his other baby blankets just aren't long
enough.  Can't believe I didn't put it on sooner.

Andrew was learning how to take pictures with my phone.

Another pictures taken by Andrew.


Best way to get him practice eating with a spoon,
Ice Cream!

Another picture, by Andrew. Not bad.


I got Andrew a train track.  Just because I love him, and I knew he would love it!
I found a great deal!

And he does.... alot.  It part of everyday now!


He also loved the box.


I love that we can make it different everyday.

Another, configuration.

By the end of the month, he was putting the pieces together all by himself!
I was so proud!  I didn't think he would know how to do that!

He got a Thomas Train too, and he loves it so much he feeds it his
Macaroni and Cheese.
Another playgroup.  5 wanted to play a piano.... what would you call that?
Quintett?  Andrew is really outnumbered!

He's starting to play with dinosaurs.  They don't roar, they hop.

No comments: