Back to the bright side...
We are really liking our new home. It feels bigger to us, but fact is we just use more of this house than our last one.
Entry way:
| Front door, 1/2 bathroom in the back, storage under the stairs, coat closet, and stairs. |
Living Room:
| Like I said before, we got a new couch. It was a good thing we sold our last couch, it wouldn't have fit in the moving truck! It isn't perfect but the match is close enough... and it is very comfy! |
Kitchen:
| Our Laundry Closet is also in the kitchen and you'll see the pantry in the computer picture. |
Dining Room:
| On the right you can see the sliding door leading to the back patio pad. |
Computer Spot:
| I love that the computer is next to the kitchen, I've been listening to Pandora while I cook in the kitchen. I think it helps me to be more productive! |
Andy's Room:
Spare Room and Andy's bathroom:
| We keep all the extras in our spare room. It is organized, so I'm not ashamed to show it, I just don't think it is necessary. |
Master Bedroom:
So there you have it.
My favorite features of this place are...
My kitchen. It is so much bigger than our last one. Everything is unpacked and I still have room to put stuff! I also love that I have a pantry now and that our laundry closet is in the kitchen. I find it's much easier to remember to do the laundry & I can actually hear when it gets done!
Master bathroom & Walk-in Closet.
Never had these before. I love having two sinks and drawers in the bathroom! And I love that I can store way more stuff in the closet... and there is more space I haven't used there too!
Connected Garage. I love not having to walk in the weather from our car to the house. And it is very convenient to not have to walk up stairs from the car to put away groceries! Our garage is a little smaller than we are used to but it fits all we need it to!
We have met a few of our neighbors. They are SO genuinely nice and I can tell we are going to have so much fun with them. We've had so much fun exploring the area and we are really loving it here! I'm going to love living here for the next 2 years!!
3 comments:
AWESOME POSSUM! So happy for you. Thank you for this post. I love it. I TRULY am not getting it that you live far away...Keep up the posts, LOVE THEM.
Very cute! I am impressed that you are already unpacked and with pictures up!
We have that same calendar, haha.
I have lived in my place for a year and a half and I still don't have everything up on my walls. :) I am glad that everything went well for you. It was fun reading all your posts. Andrew is adorable.
Post a Comment