How could a day that looks so sunny and so welcoming...
...be so cold.
It was 16 degrees when I walked into work this morning. When I got home, I kept looking out the windowAnd despite the snow on the ground and dead looking trees, it looked warm. The sun is playing tricks on me. I went outside for just a second and it felt like January.
Alas, I will stay inside and eat my homemade soup.
I made it yesterday. It was my first attempt EVER at making soup, and it turned out very good. It was even better in a Great Harvest bread bowl! I was even more excited when Briant had seconds and then thirds! Yep this recipe is a keeper. I'm starting to enjoy cooking more and more. I try to make something new at least once a week.
Now Briant is off to a Merritt Badge Pow Wow.
Doesn't he look cute.... handsome in his scout uniform? He is such a good guy, and an even more wonderful husband. He has a really good sense of humor (as you can tell from the picture above). He's so fun to hang out with every day. I just love him so much!
5 comments:
Share the wealth; I want that recipe if it's so darn tasty! :)
i agree i would like the recipe also and it is freezing.
My goodness you have no snow! Ashley got sent home early today and then they closed our road. We have another lovely drift out on the driveway, it was a total whiteout all afternoon. Do we live in another climate?!?
Well, Briant looks like a scout...now you need to get him camping more so he can act like a scout. :o)
If he hasn't told you the story about getting a drink at scary Tom's Gyros, make sure to ask him.
I tried to send you all that asked a copy of the recipe. If any others want a copy go to http://recipeaweekfoodforalifetime.blogspot.com/
it should be there in a few days give or take
Post a Comment