Well, this weeks project was actually really fun for me. I got to draw on the chalkboard. I like to think that I am the creative type. I really like to do crafty things, and art, cards, typing something up on the computer to make it look really good, draw, doodle... I like it all. So this project was totally my cup of tea. I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Drawing of Chalkboards!
Tuesdays are currently my project day. Meaning I go to work and work on any "side" project that they want me to do. I'm pretty sure that they created this shift just for me because to my knowledge, I'm the only one who does it. Lately, they have had me clean a few things here and there for a few hours and then I'm done. These projects are usually areas that just need a little more time and care. Nobody on a shift can do them, because they may take too long or they might not have time. No worries... Missy to the rescue! (For all of you that know me as Melissa; Missy is my nickname. My whole family and most of the people at work call me this... unless I am in trouble.) While projects can be quite nasty sometimes, they can also be pretty fun. They're also calming and allow me to just kinda have time to myself to think. All in all, projects tend to make me feel important, because #1 sometimes I'm the only one who knows how to get a particular thing clean, #2 I might be the only one who is daring to touch something that is really dirty (or crawl into a really dirty place to clean it), and #3 most of the time I won't turn a project down so they know they can always count on me.
Well, this weeks project was actually really fun for me. I got to draw on the chalkboard. I like to think that I am the creative type. I really like to do crafty things, and art, cards, typing something up on the computer to make it look really good, draw, doodle... I like it all. So this project was totally my cup of tea. I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?
(See that really dusty fan blade in the top of the picture? That will be my next project.)
Well, this weeks project was actually really fun for me. I got to draw on the chalkboard. I like to think that I am the creative type. I really like to do crafty things, and art, cards, typing something up on the computer to make it look really good, draw, doodle... I like it all. So this project was totally my cup of tea. I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very nice. But I like white boards better.
It looks great! I love all the color....very Spring-y!! I can't wait for Spring to be here.
You did an AWESOME job!!
I always wondered who wrote the menus on the chalkboard. They always look so great. I could never do that.
Post a Comment