Monday, October 13, 2008

MERCY!!! Kick save and a beauty!

Hey, what's up everybody? It's me...Briant!

Some of the guys at work that I have become good friends with, even if they do work in the International Forecasting department, decided that we should all get together to play floor hockey. Not all of us were hockey players, but we thought it would be a good time if we each brought a line mate a.k.a. a spouse, girlfriend, date, significant other, reserved one of the local church's gyms, cooked some Papa Murphy's pizza, and played some games of floor hockey! We had a great time and look forward to doing it again. Melissa knows her way around the net, scoring a few goals!
Here we are after playing for like two hours...hockey is the most nasty, sweaty sport, but we still posed for a picture! Notice the guy on the right wore a BYU football jersey...whateva!


Here I am with my buddy Wade, whom we call Wade the Kid or Wade Zetterberg.


This is the jersey that Melissa and I got for a wedding gift. I'm a big Avalanche fan so this was such a cool wedding present!


Yeah, Giles!


Ok, so I got this Flyers jersey from a friend at work. No, the Flyers aren't my favorite team, but this picture would look pretty sweet on my own hockey card, or maybe I'll get to be on Coatsey's Corner!

No comments: