
Everybody hopes for a beautiful, flawless Wedding Day. From the time they are little, every girl dreams of her Wedding Day and every detail that comes along with it. Let me just tell you, my Wedding Day was the most perfect reality of that dream. I couldn't have asked for anything better!
The sun was shining in nothing but blue sky, on July 11, 2008. Briant and I chose to be married in the Idaho Falls, ID temple, and we were sealed for time and all eternity. It was so wonderful that nothing but a smile could express our feelings. Months of planning finally paid off, and we never had to worry about anything. We got to sit back and enjoy our day. A big thanks to all who played a part and helped out in anyway with our wedding. We love and appreciate you all so much!
One of my dreams was to have all five of my brothers there to support me. A couple days before the big day I found out that my oldest brother, Gene, couldn't make it. I was a little upset but I tried to put on a happy face, and just keep going. I knew I couldn't have everything. But I was very lucky that day because one of my other brothers, Devin, found a way for Gene to come. My Aunt Pam was coming back early from a horse show where she was taking pictures in Utah, and she picked him up on along the way. What a great surprise that was to me. We are just so happy that all our families and our friends could be there . Thanks you for the distances you traveled, to share our special day. It just wouldn't have been the same with out you.
Briant and I are so happy, and we are so excited to spend forever together. I really did get myself an amazing prince, and life just wouldn't be the same without him.

1 comment:
Wow, what a good looking couple.
Post a Comment