![]() |
| Fun at GGS |
![]() |
| We had some friends over to run through the sprinkler with us. They had a blast! |
![]() |
| Uh Oh! Someone figured out how to climb on the kitchen table. |
![]() |
| Talking to GG on the phone. I really did hear her say GG! |
![]() |
| Dangerous climber. |
![]() |
| She found a cool place to hang out. Actually she just likes to play with the light. |
![]() |
| She found a fun shopping cart to play with at King of Prussia mall. |
![]() |
| She's excited for school too! You got a couple years baby. |
![]() |
| We'll read while we wait. |
![]() |
| First day of school! |
![]() |
| OHHH! CALLIE!!! |
![]() |
| Early mornings with daddy. |
![]() |
| I knew he needed a nap, so I tricked him into "resting" on the couch. |
![]() |
| Watching a friend who is only 1 week older than her. |
![]() |
| A Baldwin tradition. |
![]() |
| He's caught the puzzle bug. Grandma Baldwin would be proud. |
![]() |
| She is sitting at the table like a big girl. MMM, grapes. |
![]() |
| The look. |
![]() |
| Funny faces. |
![]() |
| Selfie! |
![]() |
| I love this man. He cleans everyday for us. |
![]() |
| Ducks! |
![]() |
| Andrew's self portrait. |
![]() |
| Andrew's family tree. |
![]() |
| Stacking blocks. |
![]() |
| They were giving out Brookside at Chocolate world. Andrew said, "Hey this is Daddy's chocolate." |
![]() |
| We love wagon rides. |
![]() |
| Good times around dusk at the park. |
![]() |
| Hide and Seek. |
![]() |
| One of my favorite pictures from 5 years ago. Wow! Has is been that long ago! |
![]() |
| What I got from the eclipse. I didn't get outside soon enough to see the best of the eclipse. :( |
![]() |
| What a mess! |
![]() |
| Dirty face. |
![]() |
| What did I ever do to you? |
![]() |
| I can do low piggies with all of her hair now! So cute! |
![]() |
| Learning how to wash his face all by himself. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the face he was making. |
![]() |
| Preparing for General Conference. I had a good helper. |
![]() |
| Andrew was drawing pictures of his family. |
![]() |
| I think this is the best he has ever written his name. Way to go, Andrew!!! |









































1 comment:
I love it! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment