Monday, April 4, 2016

October Mobile Moments

So I'm like 6 months behind on my blog... so what!  
I think I'll just post the pictures without comments on most of these to save some time. 
Some of them are pretty obvious.

Someone found the kindle.










Without help!


This monster truck bit the dust a few days later.  He really got it's worth out of it!




Briant caught this picture.  Callie use to
wake up an hour before she was suppose to.
So I let her sleep with me for a while.
Its a win really, she slept most of the night anyway
and would go back to sleep with me. 





From Facebook:This little girl has had such a hard time falling asleep by herself in her crib these past few days. It is frustrating. But tonight i just rocked her to sleep and loved her without worry of what bad habits i was teaching her. She is just clearly upset about something and i needed that frustrating angry feeling that has been around us at bed time to not be in my home. She needed security and love. So we both enjoyed the moment and soaked up the cuddles that won't last forever. After a while i laid her on the couch and just enjoyed watching her sleep.
She is so special to me and sometimes i don't even realize it.







Brad Wilcox came to our neck of the woods!




Happy Family Halloween



Johnny Pounds with One Hammer Song.  He loves it, as does
all of his class.



The goods.

No comments: