Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

WAIT A MINUTE...
IT'S ONLY OCTOBER 5th!!!


Look what we found when we woke up this morning!
SNOW!!!

As you can see in the picture, my car is warming up. Since we only have a one car garage, we have to share. Briant and I made a deal last year. Because I have a remote start and can start my car from the living room, Briant gets the garage in the Fall and Winter. Because his car cools down faster than mine, I get the garage in the Spring and Summer. I think it's a great plan.

I've already begun to warm up my car before I leave for work in the morning! I really don't have it on for long before I actually go, maybe 5 minutes. Do you think it is too soon to warm up the car?

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

I LOVE remote start! I have one on my the car I got a year ago. I would never be without it now. :)

Julie Baldwin said...

Just another reason why Utah is so great...no snow yet.