We stayed at our Aunt Lisa's house in Orem. It's always good to visit with family and catch up. Lisa and her family are always very hospitable and we really appreciate them! Thanks again guys!
Saturday morning, we got to spend some time with Devin, Julie and Anna at Classic Skating. We always have so much fun with those guys! They busted out the hockey nets and sticks and we all had ourselves a little game. I'm sure glad we didn't keep score. Spencer even came too, despite his late night, or shall I say early morning.
I think it's been a while since Briant and Spencer have played together, and it was really fun to watch their teamwork.
Julie's got skills. Need I say more?
Devin and I had a big run in, that I'm sure was fun to watch, but left me with a few bruises.
All the time, Anna and Julie's mom played along the side lines. I couldn't help but get a little distracted once in a while from our game.
All the time, Anna and Julie's mom played along the side lines. I couldn't help but get a little distracted once in a while from our game.
It was fun to see her drive this little toy car. She was even shifting!
They put her in a little walker and she had a good time cruising around the rink.
Anna is really starting to get the hang of walking. She is growing up so fast!
Later, we went and had lunch with Briant's Grandpa Giles. He is so funny, and we just love spending time with him.
The football game was a little disappointing but there were some positive points during the night. #1 - We were some of the only BYU fans sitting in the TCU section (they were the best seats we could get), and we didn't get beat up!
#2 - It stopped raining an hour or so before the game and it didn't rain at all during the game.
#3 - We stayed warm!
#4 - Briant got his glasses back so he was able to see everything very clearly.
It's always fun spending time in Utah! There is so much to do! I kinda feel like we don't get in everything we want to, but there is always next time!
#2 - It stopped raining an hour or so before the game and it didn't rain at all during the game.
#3 - We stayed warm!
#4 - Briant got his glasses back so he was able to see everything very clearly.
It's always fun spending time in Utah! There is so much to do! I kinda feel like we don't get in everything we want to, but there is always next time!
1 comment:
Yes! We are looking forward to November 14th! :)
Post a Comment