On a day like today, when I just can't seem to get warm,
I look out my window, and all I can see is snow.
I close my eyes, and my mind tends to drift,
Then, I start to dream, of a day not too long ago.
On a nice sunny beach, with a warm sweet breeze,
Sounds of the waves, and (non-alcoholic) Pina Colada in hand.
If only I could go back, and sit there again,
With no worries to have, and my feet in the sand.
I look out my window, and all I can see is snow.
I close my eyes, and my mind tends to drift,
Then, I start to dream, of a day not too long ago.
Sounds of the waves, and (non-alcoholic) Pina Colada in hand.
If only I could go back, and sit there again,
With no worries to have, and my feet in the sand.
5 comments:
i love your poem! -and i want to go to a tropical climate right about now too...
I love that picture!
Ew... are those your legs?
;)
yes yes, they are my legs, don't they look great by the BEACH!
okay two questions did you write that and where are you in that picture?
Post a Comment