Continuing on with the Mobile Moments for 2015...
![]() |
| I made a really YUMMY chicken and tortellini salad. |
![]() |
| What? |
![]() |
| My little sunbeams first week in Primary. He loves it!! |
![]() |
| Didn't take long for her to learn how to stand up in her crib. |
![]() |
| Now she can't stop standing up on everything! |
![]() |
| He made his own little movie lounge. |
![]() |
| Hey Mom! This is so fun pulling out all the Kleenexes! |
![]() |
| Had to clear out all my magazines from this little shelf. |
![]() |
| Starting up with a few hairdos... it's actually really hard. I typically only every do a little pony on top or pigtails. |
![]() |
| Heater vents make the best music. |
![]() |
| Bathtime baby. |
![]() |
| My day ins't complete with out feeling these cute little hands pulling herself to standing on me. |
![]() |
| Nice hair kiddo! |
![]() |
| Primary PJ Pancake Breakfast. |
![]() |
| She loves all the new things she is discovering. |
![]() |
| Cruising. |
![]() |
| This is Callie's little nook. |
![]() |
| We went to the farm show. They had mini horse pulling. |
![]() |
| Love the hairdo. |
![]() |
| She will be using it for walking before you know it. |
![]() |
| For she knew it was a new toy. I was really something to keep her occupied so I could finish dinner. |
![]() |
| Then of course Andrew felt left out so her made his very own percussion set. |
![]() |
| Taco meat, Mom? |
![]() |
| My eye was hurting. I was making sure I didn't have pink eye. |
![]() |
| One of her favorite places to be. |
![]() |
| She can't wait for daddy's chocolate! |
![]() |
| New 12 months outfit! |
![]() |
| New shoes. She couldn't keep them out of her mouth. |
![]() |
| Happy friends. |
![]() |
| I think I am loving dark green on me. |
![]() |
| Brother watching. |
![]() |
| I figured out my own way to get him to eat beans.... he's a boy--- it didn't take long. |
![]() |
| Love the pigtails! |
![]() |
| More brother watching! |
![]() |
| Sledding at preschool. |
![]() |
| Love this! |
![]() |
| He is getting more involved with helping me do little things around the house. He loves sweeping up Callie's cheerios and puffs! |
![]() |
| Mom! This looks fun! |
![]() |
| Library computer stories. |
![]() |
| Andrew insisted on getting his scriptures when we were doing family scripture study. |
![]() |
| New 'home' picture. |
![]() |
| Pancakes! She's getting better at trying finger food. |
![]() |
| So cute! |
![]() |
| And there is the Baldwin toe! |
![]() |
| She has discovered the next level. She is now discovering things off the floor! Ahh! |
![]() |
| Mama! Yep she knows me for sure! |














































No comments:
Post a Comment