Well, look at that. October is half over and here I haven't posted pictures. Sorry, I've had other things on my mind. I've been trying to finish my 2013 family album. I'm so close!
Here are the pictures from last month!
![]() |
| This is becoming a new thing whenever we go to Chocolate World. He loves getting his picture taken with the Hershey characters. |
![]() |
| Andrew's first day of PRESCHOOL!!! |
![]() |
| Andrew with his teacher. |
![]() |
| I love smiling babies! |
![]() |
| She is so sweet... I just lover her so much! |
![]() |
| So close to rolling over! |
![]() |
| We went to an open house at the military base close by. |
![]() |
| The weather is starting to get colder. We found a way to contain all that hair! |
![]() |
| We met up with one of Briant's roommates at BYU. It was so good to visit with him and his wife. |
![]() |
| We took them to Hotel Hershey and of coarse Andrew had to get his picture taken with this guy! |
![]() |
| I love staring at sleeping babies! |
![]() |
| She loves this excer-saucer a friend gave us. |
![]() |
| She loves flying on my knees. It's a great exercise program too. |
![]() |
| I read some article saying I needed to jump in the pictures with my kids more often. Then I saw the picture.... Oh well, I still think it's important, so I'll make an effort at least once a month. |
![]() |
| Also, check out Andrew's new shoes... size 10s! |
![]() |
| Good times at Chick-Fil-A |
![]() |
| Daddy got him a donut! |
![]() |
| I love it when she holds my hand! |
![]() |
| Good bye Idaho Westhill Ward Patches. |
![]() |
| We got this shirt just for daddy. |
![]() |
| Andrew found my buttons and they kept preoccupied for some time. Add the digger dumpers and you can get a lot done. Might as well let him now before Callie crawls. |
![]() |
| Working on Christmas card ideas! |
![]() |
| I'm grateful it's warm enough he can go play outside. He LOVES it! |
![]() |
| Asymmetrical thigh folds. I never knew it was a thing! I guess it means there is possibility her bone isn't all the way in her hip socket. |
![]() |
| The doctor set us up to have an ultrasound on Callie's hips to rule out hip displasia. They said she has perfect hips. Solid ones. So her asymmetrical thigh folds will never be an issue. |
![]() |
| He loves Candy land right now. |
![]() |
| One of his favorite dogs. |
![]() |
| A nursery in the area had a fun weekend. |
![]() |
| Andrew loved their hay maze! |
![]() |
| Great way to practice sitting up! |
![]() |
| DIY Stickers for Conference. |
![]() |
| Definitely found her feet! |









































No comments:
Post a Comment