I don't feel like I'm as big as I was with Andrew (I actually had these taken a little earlier in my pregnancy --which I'm so glad I did). I still have gained probably about the same and in the same places as with Andrew. The pregnancy at times has seemed easier. At least it has gone by much faster this go around. But, it is still hard some days. I don't struggle so much with my body image, but just being able to be me. It's hard to do what I love to do. It has been especially hard when I want to pick up my boy, play with him on the floor, or let him sit on my lap to read stories. I miss those things and am antsy to do them again. I want to run, and ride my bike. I know things won't be completely back to normal for a while still and I'm okay with that. I am so grateful for the blessing to carry a child again, but it will be nice to feel more myself. I have felt such guilt during this pregnancy. Guilty that I'm not doing more. Guilty Andrew watches so much TV. Guilty when I ask for help with the tiniest things that I just want to do myself. Just guilty. In the end I have to tell myself it is only a short period of time, and I will make up for it. Carrying a baby is so important, so miraculous. And while it isn't 100% fun, it is 100% worth it.
I will miss feeling her kick from the inside. That is my favorite part.
I can't wait to meet her. I can't wait to hold her and sing to her. I can't wait for her to smile at me for the first time. I'm excited to try on clothes and bows! I am so excited for this little girl I've always wanted. I am trying to remember those things most of all as I prepare for the her birth.
![]() |
| I will always love this sweet little boy, so much. He brings me such joy. He is and always will be my buddy! I hope he remembers that as I spend some time getting to know his sister! |
![]() |
| One of my favorites! |
The day we had our friend take these it was a little windy, but I think she did an awesome job! Thanks Stephanie! I can't wait to post more pictures of this little girls soon!















No comments:
Post a Comment