Wednesday, July 17, 2013

June Mobile Moments

Yummy homemade lasagna.

Horsey!

In the "Zebo"!



Right after this picture he feel backwards off the
bench and bonked his head royal!

Building!

Love that face!

Hmm, when he watches movies on the kindle
he watches way longer than when he watches the
same movie from the TV.  I'm loving our kindle!
Don't worry, he only watches when I shower and
when I make dinner.

Stanley Cup Finals.  Briant's parents had this in their
basement.  They made it a long time ago for something.




Good to read the top message on the page after we bought our tickets!
This made me so excited!!!

Checking out the big fish in the mall.

He finds ants everywhere. He says "Ants...looking for food"  and then
promptly steps on them.  "Kill it."



"Common Mommy, ets go!"

Check me out, I have Spaghetti all over my tummy!
Thank goodness mom took of my shirt... I won't were my bib anymore!

Always noticing the flowers.

"Fells good!"



Bike ride!

We took a bike ride on this same path while we visited PA, 

Some pretty wild flowers by the hospital.

Andrew and his buddy Chris!
Aka... my in laws home teachers.

Yeah... he's cool.  Rocking his sunglasses,
binky and PJ's.

Birthday Boy, swimming!

Yummy sandwiches.

His new backpack for traveling and hopefully
for pre school later on. Hopefully he'll
wear it on our next trip!

Sky Rush... 

It gave Briant Superman hair....

And ruined my ponytail.
We stood in the line to sit in the front and it rocked!
They tell you to keep your head on the headrest,
let me tell you, it was impossible.  And I
think it gave me a headache that night.

No comments: