We are done with April and onto May. Do you know what that means? Briant is done with his first year of MBA school!! We are enjoying a few weeks of vacation here before we make another move for the summer to PA. Here are some pictures to document last month.
![]() |
| The snow all melted! Thanks to the snow plows for providing the rocks for Andrew to play with so he can have a sand experience. |
![]() |
| We started enjoying the weather more this month. Keep reading there is another picture of this sign. |
![]() |
| There is this fun "house" at this one park. Andrew has a great time in it! |
![]() |
| He is starting to do more things on the playgrounds..... growing up way too fast for my liking! |
Fun Cupcakes I made for the Kelley Kids Easter party |
![]() |
| Decorations for said party. |
![]() |
| He LOVES Root beer, we couldn't pry it away! |
![]() |
| A great park in the quiet of the trees. And testing out the panoramic picture feature on my phone. Awesome! |
![]() |
| Frisbee Anyone! We love playing! |
![]() |
| I got me a new pancake recipe that I love!! It gives me perfect pancakes every time! |
![]() |
| Andrew asks for them regularly now! That and waffles. He hardly eats cereal anymore! |
![]() |
| He also had Oreos for the first time. He automatically knew what part he liked best. Smart boy. |
![]() |
| Did you know they made these? |
![]() |
| I got them for this cool book I got. You can find more information here. |
![]() |
| Newly laid bark. Great for scooping with shovel and pail. |
![]() |
| And off we go! |
![]() |
| Thank goodness for Hoopla Kids, it's the only way I can get ready in the morning without something in my bathroom getting ruined. |
![]() |
| We love looking at toys at Once Upon A Child... |
![]() |
| ...and I love how cheep they are! |
![]() |
| Reading with daddy. |
![]() |
| Morning snuggles with daddy! |
![]() |
| Couldn't find his bib. This is the next best thing. |
| We love this soft blankie! |
| Cool Cake I made. You saw the post I made a couple weeks ago. |
![]() |
| This is were I originally had the cake. Until I saw Andrew touching it from the ground. He's so tall! |
![]() |
| Then while I was using the restroom he moved his stool over to where I put it. I could hear him, and I thought, "Oh no, it is going to be ruined!" Lucky me he was only interested in the cupcakes. Ha ha! |
| It turned out awesome! |
![]() |
| THIS was the day he wouldn't take a nap. He learned that night now much he needs them still. |
![]() |
| He loves this puzzle! I'm going to have to get him more. |
![]() |
| Loving all the green! |
![]() |
| Playgroup pals! |
![]() |
| Andrew and his buddy have a great time together! |
![]() |
| Mr. Acrobat |
![]() |
| I love forsythias! |
| Escorting his lady friend to church. So cute! |
| The best distraction there is for Sacrament Meeting. |
![]() |
| We are ready for some sun! |
![]() |
| A fun ride in the wagon with friends. |
![]() |
| My new wedges. Surprisingly comfortable. |
![]() |
| Getting some good DEALS!!! |
![]() |
| Another cool train configuration. |
![]() |
| OK remember that sign in the beginning? It's amazing what a couple weeks will do! |
![]() |
| I love this park! |
![]() |
| He played with this car the whole time at the resterant, then sucked on it on the way home. That's is the way we get the germs! |
![]() |
| He finds this 3 pack of Hot Wheels in the check out every time we go grocery shopping! |
![]() |
| He's getting the hang of it. |
![]() |
| Finished it.... and learned many lessons! |












































3 comments:
I seriously can't believe how big he is getting!
I can't believe how big he is and how I am missing all that growing!
And I especially love the Root Beer pic.
Post a Comment