We had a fun and busy October! With the weather being so beautiful most days we did plenty outside. I hope Andrew doesn't expect that as we go into the cold months ahead. Like I said in the last post, we lost some images. But thank goodness for Facebook and the images I shared with other people! Here are our photos for you to see...
![]() |
| Endless hours of entertainment.... in fact the batteries died two weeks ago! |
![]() |
| Checking out the fall leaves! SO BEAUTIFUL!! |
![]() |
| New homemade headband. Bring on the cold weather. |
![]() |
| Wii Tennis with FIL |
![]() |
| New Family Pictures up! |
![]() |
| So fun to crunch in! |
![]() |
| I think this is actually from like September... It's like he knows he's cool! |
![]() |
| Recognizes and LOVES every playground! |
![]() |
| This on is for Tiffany. Licking the plate clean! |
![]() |
| What a grip! I think he could be a gymnast. Killer abs and great at balancing and walking one foot in front of the other on the cement slabs (in parking lots)! |
![]() |
| Train at the Pumpkin Patch |
![]() |
| Petting Zoo. Wow pigs really are dirty! See that pony they are next to? He was a naughty biting pony (in a petting zoo)! |
![]() |
| Loves the rocking horse! |
![]() |
| Even more fun riding with a friend! |
![]() |
| Which one shall we get? |
![]() |
| How about two! |
![]() |
| A great evening riding! |
![]() |
| Daddy was able to come! YAY!!! |
![]() |
| Great family activity! |
![]() |
| I thought I would try an experiment one Saturday night... |
![]() |
| ...it didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped! |
![]() |
| Oh no! How will I fix this before church! It actually did work out okay.... thank goodness for messy buns! |
![]() |
| Play group! |
![]() |
| Exploring the leaves. |
![]() |
| Mom, I don't like this! |
![]() |
| But I'll smile for the ladies! |
![]() |
| What an awesome park! |
![]() |
| Made a pumpkin roll. Looked good, but was not up to GH par in taste! |
![]() |
| Checking out a book |
![]() |
| Learning how to turn pages all by himself! |
![]() |
| TOTing with a friend! |
![]() |
| Who needs quarters? He likes them fine without them moving! And he didn't want to get out of the boat... |
![]() |
| K & K, he likes the snowmobile! |
![]() |
| Loved the horse too! |
![]() |
| Fun at the mall on Halloween! |
![]() |
| This is how I get him to let me look at the store. I love Once Upon a Child! |
CUTE LITTLE TIGER!!!
![]() |
| His loot after Trick or Treating! When people saw him, they gave him handfuls! They must have thought he was just as cute as I did! |
![]() |
| Found a sucker.... his favorite right now! |
![]() |
| About the only think he can eat is the suckers and Reeses cups. I guess I'll be stuck eating the rest.... just what I need! |
![]() |
| Our pumpkin wasn't spectacular. Nothing like these folk's. I love creating something fun, but I had to do something simple this year, or I wouldn't have don't anything at all! |
![]() |
| It did the job for this year!! |








.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)























No comments:
Post a Comment