I am so happy to have this done with, and I'm very pleased with how they turned out!
I have been looking around for good locations since we moved to this beautiful city!
I think they turned out great!
I was so excited that I've already finished my Christmas Card (which I am loving BTW). I've been learning how to use Photoshop and have had some great success. Let me know if I can make your Christmas Card this year! All I need is the photo(s) you want to use and a general idea of what you want.
Now I just have to get it up on the wall.
| One of my favs |
| My very favorite! |
3 comments:
Beautiful! I love photos among the fall colors.
LOVE. I miss you. Now I need family picts! Oh man, btw, wish you were here to take pictures for my yw for our super hero young women in excellence..Your personality would be so much fun!!
Beautiful! The foliage is amazing and the people are even better.
Post a Comment