Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Mobile Photos

March must have been an interesting month... I've got over 40 pictures here!

This little man's favorite friend is his teddy

In his playpen... guess he thought this was an interesting texture.

Exploring new places

Mommy's toys are the best


 Lunch Date with Gina!  Andrew loves her!

Lots of walks in the new stroller!
Andrew loves it

Looking good in is new outfit!

He can reach the piano, and loves to play it!

Melissa's been making bread.  
She got this hand grinder for Christmas.
30 minutes = about 4 cups of flour 
(good Ensign reading time)

"Mom, I want to go out there!"

"What is always so interesting up there?"

Andrew loves watching the cars go by outside.
He got a 'Cars' blanket for Christmas.
So I thought he had to have the movie.
Hey, he really likes cars anyway.... makes sense to me.

Crawling around with his sock in his mouth...  silly boy!

Alph Alpha hair!

First time on a swing.... loved it!

Briant got another hair cut.  
How did I do?


He loved pushing his stroller around at
the library.  

What!?!  Tulips coming up already???



Loves piggy back rides!

Mmmm.... homemade bread tastes pretty good!

These didn't stay on his face very long.

Neither did this.  This face he gave gets me every time!

We met a friend at the mall.
Her baby and Andrew become fast friends!

Trying on the Monkey Back Gina gave us.
We are going to need this alot this summer!

Funny Dad!

....A whole new world.....

Sitting outside!  My crocuses are up behind him!
Ooo, Pretty

Yes friends!  That's right!  It's chaco weather again!

Being outside is how he rolls!


Melissa outside project.  
Making the path to the backyard look nice.  
I'll take another picture after we get the rocks in.

This boy loves Easter eggs!

They are just so much fun!

Both of them, glued to March Madness!

1 comment:

Kyle and Kat said...

I can't believe how big he is getting and how long it has been since we have seen him!