Thanks to the huckleberry picking with Gina last week and some raspberries from some friends in our ward... I HAD A GREAT BREAKFAST THIS MORNING!
thanks Baileys!
This is a plant I have in my kitchen window... his name is Potter.
He is blooming... I didn't know that he could. Very pretty... uh handsome?
maybe I should stop naming my plants boy names...
My aunt gave me a bouquet a couple weeks ago of these day lilies. I've enjoyed at least one bloom a day, but this is the last one.
This is a plant I have in my kitchen window... his name is Potter.
My aunt gave me a bouquet a couple weeks ago of these day lilies. I've enjoyed at least one bloom a day, but this is the last one.
She also gave me some star gazer lilies. I'm pretty sure they are one of my favorite flowers. I want to plant some next spring. Too bad I didn't get a picture of those...
No comments:
Post a Comment