Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kyle

I feel really bad, because I made this AWESOME card for my AWESOME brother. Problem is I don't have an envelope big enough to send it.
Front:
Inside:
Kyle, is a great brother! He's always been there for me through thick and thin. I know he cares very deeply about his family... not only his brothers and sisters but his wife and children too. He's always been someone I look up to very much. Thanks Kyle for all you do! I sure love you!

4 comments:

Kyle and Kat said...

Thank You Missy! I appreciate all the thought you put into this, as well as everyone else's special days. Kyle

Wait didn't you mess up? Shouldn't it say 35 or 40.... :) Kat!

Kyle and Kat said...

Don't listen to her, she's been grouchy since she turned 30

Kyle and Kat said...

NO! He is just cranky about being almost 40!!!

Melissa Giles said...

WOW! I think you both have issues!