Monday, May 25, 2009

Vacationing in PA

Don't you just love vacations? Well I do. We had a wonderful time in PA this last week. We spent the week with Briant's family in Hershey, and beings that it is in such a good central location, we also went on a couple day trips to other places too.
It is getting late, so I will give you all the vacation details in the next few days but here is a little picture appetizer from our trip:

Spent some time in Washington DC and saw some awesome stuff
(really Briant WAS having fun too)

Went on a little hike


Visited Gettysburg


Had a great time at Hershey Park


Of coarse, had to go back to this place and the SPOT where it all began.

But really our vacation was awesome. It was fun filled, but relaxing to, and just what we needed.
Please, stay tuned to MORE TO COME...

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

How fun. I want to go to PA. and all of those other fun places.

the ginabean said...

Fun times! -Can't wait to see you tonight at the kabab party!