Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Introducing the Newest Member of Our Family

Well, our newest member is nearly 4 months old now, but, you know, better late than never as they say.

Welcome
EMMA KAYE GILES
Born on November 7, 2017. Weighed in at 9LBS 3OZ and 20.75 inches long.

Here are some hospital pictures:
Meeting Mom

Pretty in Purple

Got some pictures of her at 10 days old
Just in time for Christmas... one of the best presents I've ever received!



She's got some great facial expressions!

With the crib blanket I made her.





Emma's Big Brother and Sister love her SO MUCH!!!

First family photo. FAMILY of 5!!!


Sweet girl at 6 weeks.


She was blessed by her dad on Christmas Eve!  Grandma was able to come in from Idaho! It was so nice to spend time with her!







Pictures at home in her blessing dress






Had to add this one.  Perfect time to do a nativity, we had a baby to play Jesus!






Sisters!  I always wanted a sister.  I hope they always
have a great relationship!

She's been holding her head up really great the last month or so.



Emma is our biggest baby!  She is already in some 6 month clothes! She is a very happy and content baby most of the time! We love her so much and we know she is just what each of us need in our family. So grateful for this sweet little girl!

No comments: