Thursday, July 17, 2014

June Mobile Moments

Oops!  I should have been posted a while ago.  I guess the beginning of the month was pretty busy so I have a good reason.  Also, I'm going through July 5 so I can include pictures of the kids new bedrooms.
Sleeping

Getting more alert

I just took LOTS of pictures of her. I mean,
I did spend practically all of my day with her.

I love love love this outfit.  It is totally her color.
Note to self... too much pink in your wardrobe
makes no variety.  Other note to self,
girls look good in other colors besides pink and purple.

She's already got "the look" down.
 I just took a lot of pictures of her in that outfit.



He loves his baby.

He's always in her face.

Another cute little outfit.

I love that angle face.

Almost smiling.

For GG.

There's her frown. Its hard to capture it in time.

Oh that face.

Bonding time with daddy.

Staring at his baby again.

Sorry bad picture.  This was our bargin buy.
We got this toy car garage for $8 at OUAC.

Pretty in blue.  Those eyes!

It's a good thing he moved to a big boy bed as soon as we moved,
his feet were close to touching.

PINK TOES.

First time successfully asleep in the wrap.
She's not a huge fan of it yet.  Maybe as she
gets a little older.

Tough life for these two.  They have to stick together... napping buddies.

I month old.



Ready for a walk.


More sleeping.

She finally had fallen asleep when I took this,
I wasn't about to move her.

Baby watching again.

His Hot Wheels track he got for his birthday.
He and his dad come up with some pretty amazing tracks together.

Birthday toys from Grandma Baldwin.

He's 3!

Sometimes he has to think about it.

And make faces.

Packing and Moving Day.  These guys are fast!

First Smiles!

So pretty!

And of coarse that tongue.

Boxes boxes everywhere!

The only chair available for a while.

Baby's first time at Chocolate World.

He loves this horse at GG and POPPOP's house.

Our new used minivan. I named her KIM!

More smiles for Daddy.

The first time meeting her cousins.  These two are the only girl
cousins in the Giles family... they'll have to stick together.

Happy Independence Day from Callie. Yep she is cute!

Here's the frown again.  Melts your heart doesn't it?

This is Callie's room.
In her new crib.  She loves it!




Andrew's New Room
He loves his big boy bed!  He's doing great in it too.


Okay, I know there was a lot of Callie, but can you blame me?

1 comment:

Kyle and Kat said...

The sunglasses made me laugh and I love the toes!