Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Party with Kelley Kids

The Kelley Kids always has fun parties!  I was in charge of all the parties and activities last year.... by myself!  It was a lot of work!  At the beginning of this year we switched leadership and this years team has really been doing a great job!  The Easter Party was awesome!!!  They had a big bunny and everything!

This was the highlight of the party for
Andrew for sure!  He was so excited when he
saw him and ran up and gave him a big hug!

All the kids with the bunny.

They gave Andrew a fun little bucket full of
goodies and prizes.  He loved it!
 I have to say, he wasn't too interested in the egg hunt.  The look on his face told us he thought it was a chore.  It's like he wanted to say, "I didn't scatter all these eggs everywhere... you pick them up!" Once his bucket was full he said, "Mom it's full, I'm done."
Eating and picking up eggs.

After a while I emptied his bucket and sent him
out again.  It took a little encouragement, but
he seemed to get a little more excited the second time.

I'm really going to miss the Kelley Kids and all the fun we have together!  It's really been one of the things here that has made all the difference for us!

No comments: