![]() |
| Beautiful Red leaves.... in November! Love fall here! |
![]() |
| We turned Andrew to forward facing. He loves it. I was shown a disturbing video about major injury to babies who are forward facing and now I'm sick with worry. Should I turn him back around?? |
![]() |
| Loves his new wagon! He calls it a "Wagey". |
![]() |
| Great day for a ride with neighbor friends. |
![]() |
| Mom, I want to get out! This is that day he face planted and got some nice ow-eys on his nose. |
![]() |
| Trying to give dad a ride. |
![]() |
| Helping stack the cans. |
![]() |
| Mmmmm.... Roman noodles. |
![]() |
| That little sticker throws his binkys behind his crib (during naps), then goes and gets them when I'm not looking. Smarty pants. He only gets them for nap and bed. |
![]() |
| It gets us through lunch and dinner. |
![]() |
| Almost time for bed.... tired but still wants to play. |
![]() |
| Happy Diwali. I'd never heard of this holiday, it was fun learning about other cultures. |
![]() |
| Learning to roll dice for a FHE activity. |
![]() |
| Found my sticker collection. Going to try playing with stickers on our long journey. |
![]() |
| We like fun postcards! |
![]() |
| Loved getting clean laundry thrown on him. |
![]() |
| Playing with a new friend. They were being so cute face to face, I was late getting the picture.... darn! |
![]() |
| Trying something new. |
![]() |
| He did okay.... he's not one who likes getting his hands dirty with slim. |
![]() |
| It somehow ended up on his sock. I'm trying to get him to stop putting his feet on the table! |
![]() |
| Sorry this is a dark picture. Got a Portable DVD player holder. Had to test it out. Now we are ready for our trip! |
![]() |
| Let the journey begin! He loves this puppy! |
![]() |
| My first time in Ohio. I missed the sign on the cool arch! |
![]() |
| Playing! Much to our surprise, Andrew did so good in the car. We only stopped once on the way out to PA. |
![]() |
| Columbus, OH |
![]() |
| My mom told me to take lots of pictures of the new scenery. This is what the scenery looked like! |
![]() |
| It is really hard to see in the picture, but the bare trees actually looked so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Tunnels!! |
![]() |
| Briant said we were in the Appalachian Mountains. I wasn't that impressed. |
We made it to PA in good time! About 10 hours and 1452 miles!
![]() |
| Ready for church... playing in the leaves. |
![]() |
| The where I actually got him to sit still for me to take a picture. Maybe he is starting to understand! |
![]() |
| Briant was trying to show him the birds. He was interested in something else. |
![]() |
| One happy boy this day... we love good naps! |
![]() |
| This carpet feels so nice and soft! |
![]() |
| At the Bass Pro Shop. |
![]() |
| Went on the escalators with daddy! |
![]() |
| Pop pop rode with him like 10 times! |
![]() |
| No melt down, I was so proud! He even said Choo Choo when asked what he wanted. |
![]() |
| Carousel with Pop pop. |
![]() |
| More leaves! |
![]() |
| Chocolate World! In your dreams Andrew. |
![]() |
| Loved the house made of Chocolate! |
![]() |
| Playing with Pop Pop never gets old. |
![]() |
| Reading doesn't either. |
![]() |
| Briant's favorite dessert. |
![]() |
| Air Hockey on Thanksgiving. |
![]() |
| Teaching him his secrets. |
![]() |
| We went to a Giles friends house for Thanksgiving. Little man didn't sleep so well. This is where he got most of his rest. |
![]() |
| Rest stop on the way home. Cool chairs for kids.... Andrew wasn't a fan. |
![]() |
| West Virginia! |
![]() |
| More "scenery" |
![]() |
| Columbus again. |
![]() |
| Got the sign! |
![]() |
| My attempt to get Indiana sign.... fail! |































































2 comments:
I like to get pictures of the state signs every time I cross state lines. It helps break the trip up.
"I'm not saying I want to build a summer home or anything, but the trees are quite lovely."
My thought on the car seat: Drive backwards everywhere you go. You're safer that way too :) Or, even better, don't drive anywhere. Guaranteed to work.
Post a Comment