Saturday, October 15, 2011

Annual Family Pictures

YEAH!!!  We finally got our family pictures taken.  We waited for a while until Andrew bigger & could hold his head up really well (I wanted to be able to see his face in the pictures) & I'm so glad we did.  He did really well, and even gave us a few smiles.  These are my favorites...

Which is your favorite & why?  
Which one should we put on our wall?

#1 (one of my favs)


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7 (another fav)
 #8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13 (my personal fav)


#14


 #15

Thanks again, Cindy!!!

4 comments:

Audra said...

You have such a cute little family and they all are great- My favorites are #1 & #6

Ashley said...

Personally, I like number 6.

Kyle and Kat said...

I also like 1 & 6, but 6 is my fave too.

Lara Zierke said...

You're intuition is spot on - I like #1 and #13. Everyone looks the best. No windy hair. Good pictures!