#3 It's a three stone diamond... which signifies to me; Yesterday, Today & Forever. Wouldn't that just be self explanatory?
Well, at first I wore my ring everywhere; to work, cleaning, etc. Then I started accidentally knocking it on stuff and getting it really dirty and that quickly changed my mind about always having it on. This is when having a wedding band crossed my mind and started sounding like a good idea. Plus whenever I did wear it, everyone always asked when I was getting married or how long I'd been engaged.
Like I said, I started thinking about it a while ago, and went to look a couple of times but the price and selection always scared me away. Mostly because I was still contemplating (#1 reason above) what I really liked.
Well, in the end Briant solved all my woes. He went shopping and picked it out for me (without me knowing might I add... he's very good at surprises!). I like this method, then I don't have to worry. Plus, Briant has always had excellent taste in jewelry, so I trust his opinion whole heartedly! Don't you agree?
Here is the band all by itself. Me likes!
3 comments:
awesome-good job Briant
He did a great job. I have a very similar ring. I have thought about getting a band, but never have. I always thought it would take away from the ring. But now after seeing yours, I just might ask for one.
That is so exciting. I totally agree about the whole liking how it looks without the band. When Cameron put the band on my finger with my engagement ring I was a little torn.
Your ring is beautiful.
Good job Briant.
Post a Comment