Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cool Christmas Lights

Has anyone ever seen this place?

I was shown this place a few years ago (I'd never seen anything like it before). I took Briant there our first Christmas, and we've gone every year since.

You can find this place in Iona, ID on Barnes street. They have a station on the radio that you tune into (I think it was 88.5 or somewhere around there) and the lights are syncronized! They have several songs and some great messages. Overall I think it is a pretty good show.

Here is their WEBSITE (also has a map).

Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

db said...

There's a guy who does this out in American Fork. It's way cool. They have a long line of people waiting, and they've got people directing traffic. It's way cool.

Kyle and Kat said...

We love to drive out there every year. Sadly I don't think we will make it this year. It is so awesome and worth the long line though.

Lara Zierke said...

Awesome! We saw the same thing in Hurricane, Utah, a few years back and just thought it was the coolest thing.

I'll definitely check this out! Thanks for the tip.